Aloft Chicago City Center
515 North Clark Street, Chicago, IL, 60654, United States
4.4/5 10 reviews
Stay and play at this Downtown Chicago hotel.
Located in the trendy River North neighborhood of downtown Chicago, Aloft Chicago City Center is close to Michigan Avenue shops, Millennium Park, Soldier Field, and award-winning restaurants. You'll find plenty to do just steps from our hotel doors.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Hot Summer Weekend Savings Up To 15%
Hot Summer Weekend Savings Up To 15%
Experience all the sun and fun that Chicago has to offer this summer and enjoy savings up to 15%.
Offer vaild May 24 through August 31, 2017. Valid from Thursday through Sunday only. Book online, or call 866-716-8143 and mention rate plan LOPKG1.
Make a splash
Plan your summer travel now and save up to 15% in the Windy City. From internationally renowned architecture, to sports, comedy, culture and cuisine — it’s all here, waiting for you. Are you here yet?
- Savings up to 15%
- Valid on stays through September 4, 2017
Book online, or call 866-716-8143 and ask for our lowest prepaid rates.
Aloft Family Package
Experience special moments during your perfect family getaway at Aloft Chicago City Center. Book this package and enjoy:
- Connecting room at a 25% discount when staying with children under 21 years
- Free breakfast for children under 12
Discount on connecting room will be applied upon check-in. Valid for stays Thursday through Monday only. Must book two days in advance. Must book two rooms at a time or reservation under the same name. Book online, or call 866-716-8143 and mention rate plan LXPKG1.
Macy's Shopping Package
Get all your holiday shopping done with Aloft, located just six minutes from Macy's historic flagship on State Street. Book this package and enjoy:
- Overnight stay in a loft-inspired guest room
- $50 Macy’s gift card
- One coffee from Macy’s
- $25 gift card to Pure Beauty Salon and Spa
Offer valid through December 31, 2017. Book online, or call 866-716-8143 and mention rate plans LYPKG1.
Triple up on bonus Starpoints
Register for SPG® Take Three by August 30, 2017 and your stays of two or more nights will earn double or triple Starpoints® between May 27 through September 4, 2017:
- Triple Starpoints on weekends*
- Double Starpoints on weekdays*
Book your summer getaway now and make every day more rewarding with extra Starpoints.
*Weekend stays of two or more nights that include a Friday or Saturday
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 10 verified guest reviews
88%of our guests
recommend this hotel
We've traveled around the world with SPG and I've become accustomed to not receiving the high level of amenities or services in the US, as we have enjoyed in Europe or Asia. For an Aloft, I wasn’t expecting a whole lot of perks or Platinum recognition, since the price point is much lower than other SPG brands. I was pleasantly surprised that everything at the Chicago Aloft was far ABOVE and beyond most Westin’s and Sheraton’s I’ve stayed at in the US. I’m Lifetime Gold and currently Platinum.
1) Check in: SUPERB! We arrived at 3am, the front desk clerk was extremely friendly and helpful. I chose breakfast as the Platinum option, this is by far the best perk with Platinum status, if the hotels have a nice restaurant. I had read that the hotel restaurant was really popular and had great food. Since I’m not a huge breakfast fan, buy my husband is, I asked if could convert one of my breakfast coupons into a drink coupon. The front desk agent quickly swapped out the coupon, no questions asked. AWESOME! When I’ve asked this before (it’s a typical Gold amenity), it’s like pulling teeth to get a downgrade ($15 value vs $20 breakfast value).
2) Room: Our room was spacious and had a beautiful view of the city. We had 2 large glass windows. There was a good sized desk and a chaise couch where you could sit and read. I liked the simple, modern décor and the functional side tables. There were numerous outlets around the bed and throughout the room.
3) Bathroom: The only downside of the room what that the bathroom only has a shower and we prefer taking baths while on vacation. The vanity is small and has a refrigerator below. Enough space for what you need it for
4) Closet: There isn’t a standard closed-door closet. It’s an open concept where you can hang a couple of items and put a few things in the drawers. Think IKEA cube layout for coffee, drawers, and a hanging system.
5) Extras: We wanted to try all the famous deep dish pizza places in Chicago, but we couldn’t eat all of it. On the last night, I really wanted to eat our leftovers, but it was cold. I called the front desk and asked for a microwave, they sent one up immediately, at no charge! We somehow left the do not disturb sign all day, and they didn’t clean out room. They quickly sent up fresh towels and extra water bottles
6) BRUNCH at Beatrix!!! The restaurant at the Aloft is a fabulous farm to table, healthy juice type restaurant. On the weekends, it’s PACKED! One of the benefits as a guest is that no matter what time you call the day/night before, they try to squeeze you in. We called on a Saturday night, we were able to reserve a table for 4 at 11am the next, Sunday. No problem. Another bonus is that on the weekends, brunch is served until 3pm (weekdays until 11am). You can use your platinum breakfast voucher for anything up to $20. It’s not a continental breakfast with blah food, it’s anything off their menu, including drinks! WHAT A DEAL. The food was DELICIOUS, the service was excellent - make sure you get a fruit juice mimosa. I had the cauliflower grits, yummy!!!
7) Location: The hotel is located in River North, it’s easy to get on the train or walk around. It’s perfectly located in downtown
For the price, amenities and amazing staff, you CANNOT beat the Chicago Aloft experience.
Aloft Chicago City Center hotel is located at 515 North Clark St, and minutes from the Magnificent Mile.
- Addington Gallery
- American Girl Place
- Apparel Center
- Bub City
- Chicago O'Hare International Airport
- David Weinberg Photography
- Epic Burger
- Field Museum
- Frontera Grill
- Gilt Bar
- Grant Park
- Gruen Gallery
- Hilton-Asmus Contemporary Gallery
- Hub 51
- Hubbard Inn
- il Porcellino
- Joe's Seafood
- Magnificent Mile
- Merchandise Mart
- Midway Airport
- Midway Airport
- Millennium Park
- Museum of Science and Industry
- Navy Pier
- Orange Skin
- Public House
- Ramen San
- RMP Steak
- RPM Italian
- Shaw's Crab House
- Shedd Aquarium
- Skydeck Chicago
- Soldier Field
- Studio Paris
- Sub 51
- The Shops at North Bridge
- Three Dots and a Dash
- Willis Tower
- Wrigley Field
How To Get Here
Pick up a snack at Re:fuel or grab a drink at W XYZ® bar
Perk up or chill out with food options 24/7, or change it up and try a new pint or pinot noir.
- Re:fuel by Aloft
- W XYZ® bar
Hours Of Operation
Meet up in our Chicago event space
Plan an event or meeting in our sleek, tech-forward Tactic room.
- 1,857 square feet of space
- Fast & free WiFi
- 50" TV with A/V hook-up
- On-site catering
- Wedding room blocks available