Hotels Near Wrigley Field
Home of the 2016 World Series Champions
Home to the Chicago Cubs, Wrigley Field is a must-see on your next adventure to the Windy City. You will find plenty of concerts and baseball games at this iconic venue. Opened in 1914, Wrigley Field is known for its ivy-covered brick outfield wall, the famous red marquee over the main entrance, and the hand-turned scoreboard. Take advantage of one of the most relaxing hotels near Wrigley Field as you plan your stay at Aloft Chicago City Center. Make sure to check out all the fun things to enjoy in the city.
Enjoy A Game
Cheer on the Chicago Cubs at Wrigley Field. Located just 15 minutes from Aloft Chicago City Center, this memorable field has over 100 years of baseball history. Enjoy the well-known ivy walls, rooftop seats, and a beautiful view of downtown Chicago while cheering on your favorite team.
Catch A Show
- June 29, 2017: Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
- June 30 & July 1, 2017: Dead & Company
- July 15, 2017: Jimmy Buffett & the Coral Reefer Band
- July 17, 2017: James Taylor & Bonnie Raitt
- August 11, 2017: Billy Joel
- August 24, 2017: Green Day
- August 25, 2017: Lady Gaga
- August 26, 2017: Zac Brown Band
Wrigley Field Package
Listen up sports fans - you're invited to even more savings at Aloft Chicago City Center. Before heading out and about, grab a specialty cocktail from our W XYZ® bar, enjoy fast & free WiFi, and relax in our loft-inspired guest rooms. Plus, take advantage of everything this package has to offer:
- Overnight stay in a loft-inspired guest room
- Two cocktails per night of your stay
Book online, or call 866-716-8143 and mention rate plan ALWAIT.
Directions to Wrigley Field
1. Walk to the Red Line stop Grand, located at the intersection E Grand Avenue and N State Street.
2. Take the Red Line for 6 stops and get off at Addison.
3. Walk 0.1 mile (four minute walk) to Wrigley Field.