Eat Like a Local
The River North area of Chicago boasts some of the best dining in the city. From Mexican flare to upscale sushi and seafood, there's something to please everyone's palate. At the end of your day exploring River North, grab a yummy bite from our on-site restaurant or one of our recommended restaurants below, all within walking distance.
Steak & Seafood
- Shaw's Crab House, 0.3 miles - Choose from freshly shucked oysters, sushi, or the signature Alaskan king crab legs.
- Joe's Seafood, 0.3 miles - Joe's is well known for its famous Florida stone crab and key lime pie. Munch on a variety of seafood, steaks, and bar classics at this upscale restaurant.
- RPM Steak, 0.1 miles - Sister restaurant to RPM Italian, RPM steak brings grilled classics to the next level. Whether you're out on the town, or just having drinks with friends, RPM Steak is the place to be.
- Frontera Grill, 0.1 miles - Enjoy classic tex-mex dishes with a gourmet twist. The menu changes with the season so there is always something new to try.
- il Porcellino, 0.2 miles - Located in the heart of River North, this casual Italian restaurant serves up traditional favorites with a seasonal twist. Sip on wine imported from Italy or enjoy a cocktail made from locally sourced ingredients.
- RPM Italian, 0.1 miles - Check out River North's modern Italian restaurant. Chef Doug Psaltis turns out more than a dozen freshly made pasta, slow-roasted meats, wild fish and seafood, and celebrated Italian classics with an elevated twist.
- Maggiano's Little Italian, 0.1 miles - Enjoy the casual American - Italian cuisine at Maggiano's. Try classic and contemporary family-style dishes.
- Ema, 0.1 miles - This Mediterranean restaurant incorporates the California flair of Chef CJ Jacobson. Enjoy signature dishes like the spicy hummus and house made stracciatella.
- Bub City, 0.2 miles - Chow down on classic BBQ favorites with a twist at one of Chicago's favorite joints. Listen to live music while enjoying daily specials during the week. If brunch is more your style check out their Bloody Mary bar and brunch buffet.
- Hub 51, 0.2 miles - Fill up on contemporary American eats at this River North hot spot. When dinner is done, head downstairs to Sub 51, an underground club featuring live DJs and bottle service.
- Bottlefork, 0.2 miles - Named one of “Chicago’s 10 Hottest Restaurants” by Zagat, Bottlefork showcases locally sourced and globally inspired cuisine & cocktails in a cool, casual atmosphere.
- Epic Burger, 0.2 miles - Enjoy burger concoctions at Epic Burger. Bite into fresh fries or sip on a cool milkshake, using only non-processed and natural ingredients.
- Ramen San, 0.2 miles - Revered as one of the best ramen spots in the city. Slurp up traditional Japanese-styled ramen with all the mix-ins you want and wash it all down with a cool beer or cocktail.
- Sunda, 0.2 miles - This award-winning Asian fusion restaurant is a hot spot for sushi and seafood lovers alike. Enjoy specially crafted rolls or wok-cooked meals paired with an inspiring cocktail from their bar.